Best Energy Bars for Kids in 2021: Kids usually do not like to eat nutritional foods, so parents have to think of a substitute food for them to eat so that their bodies do not lack protein. We have brought to you an amazing protein substitute for your kids to provide a sufficient amount of protein and energy to their bodies. It comes in the form of an energy bar which will provide you the flavor that most children like and the required amount of nutrition that normal food has. So now as a parent, you do not have to worry about your child’s eating habits.
Best Energy Bars for Kids in 2021 and 3 Best Energy Bars for Kids
These 18-Grain Rabbits granola Bars are delicious, gluten-free, and organic. It is rich in natural ingredients and will leave you full and satisfied for a long time. They are best for kids as the kids love the flavor and will get the energy to play all day.
- Features: They contain a good source of fiber, low calories, and low sugar, so you can have a quick breakfast with them. The price of these bars is reasonable just like RxBar and Lara Bars.
- Product Purity: These granola bars are Certified USDA organic and didn’t contain gluten, GMOs, soy, nut, wheat, dairy and Kosher. They are made from seeds, fruits, coconut, and whole grains.
- Potency: These bars are relatively low in calories, but enough to satisfy your hunger. They are easy to incorporate into your daily macros and do little to nothing. They are perfect for the kids’ health and provide them enough nutrition for their daily play.
- Taste: These bars are sweet and chewy.
● It is made with Organic food substances
● USDA certified
● Low in sugar and calories
● Not sweet enough
If you want something new and tired of eating regular bars then these Cascadian farms granola bars are perfect for you. It has great tastes and has protein and carbs too. It contains no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. It’s free of hydrogenated oils and low in fat
- Features: They are actually quite expensive if you buy them online, although you can find them in local stores for better prices. They are organic and contain higher quality ingredients, so their cost can pay off if it matters to you.
- Product Purity: They are organic and completely free from pesticides, GMOs, and unwanted ingredients. It contains no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. It’s free of hydrogenated oils and low in fat.
- Potency: They contain high percentages of protein, carbohydrates, and fat. They work as an additional energy-boosting element and keep your kid’s energy full during playtime and don’t feel them low either.
- Taste: They are super tasty and available in different flavors too.
● No pesticides
● No artificial flavors or preservatives
● No GMO
● No pesticides
● Contain 11 grams of whole grain
● It is Expensive than other energy bars
Annie’s gluten-free energy bars are a great choice for kids for their health. They taste great and kids really loved these bars. Apart from these, they are free from soy and the price is also reasonable.
- Features: Annie’s bars are one of the cheapest bars on this list but they are also smaller than others. They contain 110 calories and are free from soy and gluten.
- Product Purity: They are organic and didn’t contain any unwanted ingredients. They are only available in chocolate flavor.
- Potency: It keeps your kid healthy and energetic. It offers 3 grams of fiber in just 100 calories, these bars are the perfect snack or pre-cooked meal.
- Taste: While these bars are similar in taste and texture to the Quaker Chewy bars, but these are slightly stronger and very chewy.
● Contain no artificial flavor or ingredients
● High in fiber
● No high fructose corn syrup
● Only available in a single flavor i.e. chocolate flavor
The Kashi granola bars are one of the best energy bars for your kids. They have several unique ingredient options like peanut butter and dark cherry chocolate. They’re a little more modern than some of the other options on our list.
- Features: These are perfect for your daily diet. You will also find that they have organic ingredients and options for just about everyone. While some may contain more carbs than others, this is a relatively similar option if you’re looking for something to energize you.
- Product Purity: The product is made from organic ingredients as it contains red wheat oats, barley, rye, dairy nut soy, and wheat.
- Potency: Containing 8 grams of sugar and 24 grams of carbs, the Kashi Bar is a delicious 130-calorie snack to keep you active. They also contain 4 grams of protein and 3 grams of fiber.
- Taste: They are really good and available in different options.
● Contain a good source of protein
● Available in different options
● Chewy and tasty
● It depends on the taste preference of your child
The Clif Crunch Granola Bars are very smooth and have a sweet taste. They contain 70% organic ingredients that are perfect for your kids.
- Features: They are a good choice if you want a crispy but moist bar with a strong flavor.
- Product Purity: They are available in 2 different flavor options such as chocolate peanut butter crunch and chocolate chip. They contain organic ingredients such as oats, peanuts, wheat, soy, and dairy.
- Potency: They are low in calories and contain protein, fiber, and fast-digesting carbs, making them a great pre-run snack.
- Taste: They are really great and have a crunchy taste. The peanut butter bar has a particularly strong peanut butter taste.
● Long shelf life
● Soft and sweet
● Comes in 2 flavors
· More expensive than other bars
Recommended Energy Bars for Kids